Location and Hours
Our address is 1368 NW Lincoln Ave, Corvallis, Oregon, 97330. Phone 541-754-6323.
We are one block north of Corvallis high school, on the corner of 14th and Lincoln. Note: this section of Lincoln runs from 13th to 15th only.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 9:15 to 5:30. Closed for lunch between 1:30 and 3:00. We are closed on some federal holidays. Please note: Dr Honeyman cannot provide patient care by email due to federal privacy law.
Calendar of Schedule Changes
Dr Honeyman will be out of the office: Aug. 21, Sept 21, Nov. 8-13, Nov. 15-20
Information for New Patients:
- This office has a no scents or fragrance policy. Please do not wear: clothing cleaned with any scented laundry products, perfumes, colognes, scented hair products. Please read our Policy on Scents. Fragrances make others sick.
- New Patient visits are scheduled for 1.5 to 2 hours with Dr Honeyman. Cost is $350 – $450 depending on time and complexity. These fees do not include any laboratory testing or specimen handling costs.
- Followup visits are 45 minutes with the doctor and cost is $110 – $200. These fees do not include any laboratory testing or specimen handling costs.
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, fee is $50. Cancellation the same day of scheduled appointment is $100. This office does not provide reminder calls.
- Medicare does not pay for Naturopathic physician services. Medicare does pay for prescription medications if the Rx is written by a ND with a DEA number. Dr Honeyman keeps her DEA number current.
- OHP or Medicaid: despite state law, the Benton county CCO does not allow ND participation. Therefore OHP will not pay for visits to Dr Honeyman. OHP usually pays for prescriptions and most lab tests ordered by Dr Honeyman.