Location and Hours
Our address is 1368 NW Lincoln Ave, Corvallis, Oregon, 97330. Phone 541-754-6323.
We are one block north of Corvallis high school, on the corner of 14th and Lincoln. Note: this section of Lincoln runs from 13th to 15th only.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 to 5:30. Closed for lunch between 1:30 and 3:00. We are closed on some federal holidays. Please note: Dr Honeyman cannot provide patient care by email due to federal privacy law.
Calendar of Schedule Changes
Dr Honeyman will be out of the office: March 23-April 2, 2018
Information for New Patients:
- This office has a no scents or fragrance policy. Please do not wear: perfumes, colognes, scented hair products, or clothing cleaned with any scented laundry products. Please read our Policy on Scents. Fragrances make you and others sick.
- New Patient visits are scheduled for 1.5 to 2 hours with Dr Honeyman. Cost is $350 – $450 depending on time and complexity. These fees do not include any laboratory testing or specimen handling costs. New Patient Intake form
- Followup visits are 45 minutes with the doctor and cost is $125 – $180. These fees do not include any laboratory testing or specimen handling costs.
- This office does not provide reminder calls.
- Fees for cancellation/no show with less than 48 hours (2 working days Monday-Thursday) notice: new patient appointment $100; followup appointment $50. Note: new patients who cancel with short notice will need to pay in advance to reschedule.
- This clinic is fee for service. If you get a service, there will be a fee.
- Medicare does not pay for Naturopathic physician services. Medicare does pay for prescription medications if the Rx is written by a ND with a DEA number. Dr Honeyman keeps her DEA number current.
- OHP or Medicaid: despite state law, the Benton county CCO does not allow ND participation. Therefore OHP will not pay for visits to Dr Honeyman. OHP usually pays for prescriptions and most lab tests ordered by Dr Honeyman.